,

EMPATHY | The best way to get to people

15.8.18

I'm aware of my distance to my writing corner. But today something has shifted in my head. I was watching The Bold Type series and it made me realize that it's never too late to restart writing. I was always postponing my return making excuses based on time and effort, which are complicated to have in my stage of life. But then I came up with this idea that if an old chief editor can return to write, well I can too!

I've been doing some research on many subjects such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Management, Digital Marketing, but also on Wellness Coaching.

For now, I'm learning more about wellness and how we can get people to make a change in their lives. Since I'm a believer that everyone can achieve their goals if they propose to do it step by step For doing that among many things, empathy is a tool we can use to get true understanding over people and make them open up about their fears and struggles.

Empathy is a bit of a job. It has to be done so that we can make anything work. 

Work on empathy is th best bet we can make to get healthier relationships. To start really comprehending people we must put us in their shoes. I know, it's a hard work to be done, but if we manifest at least a good attempt, we are showing we care about it. It's not something we born with or without, it's something we can all learn. I feel a lot more listened when people look at me when I'm talking and making an effort to really respond to what I was explaining to them. So empathy makes relationships way more easier.

Resultado de imagem para empathy





Be a voice, not an echo
MBV

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive