5 Brunches in Lisbon you need to try!

26.5.18

Today is saturday so it's brunch's day. In Lisbon we are starting to see really cool places to eat after hours or to mix breakfast and lunch. There are many options that it makes difficult to choose, but I will give it a try. Since I'm a fan of healthy food and lifestyle, I prefer to go vegan sometimes, because I think I'm making much wiser decisions when it comes to food. I like gluten-free pastry which is very difficult to find sometimes. I choose to drink almond or oatmeal milk over the cow's milk, because it makes me feel better. I love smoothies with strawberries, banana, passionfruit, apple or açaí. I like açaí itself in a bowl full of granola, yummy. I like nuts in dishes, I think it gives the crunchness effect to any dish. I like pancakes with honey and peanut butter, yummy. And I'm starting to water my mouth. So I let some options to give it a try.







The first one is Amelia, which is the girlfriend of Nicolau! It is in Campo de Ourique and his boyfriend is in São Nicolau street.
Then we have Zenith - Brunch & Cocktails in Cascais do Sodré.
Leitaria Lisboa in Rato.
And Heim café in Santos.

The brunch menu prices are between 13 to 17€.

And this was 5 of the many ones I should go and give it a try!
Which ones have you already tried? Let me know in the coments down below.
Hope I openned your apetite :D


Be a voice, not an echo
MBV

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive