Summer hairstyles 2018 #summeralert

24.5.18



Hello, beauties! 
With the weather getting warmer I only think about getting my hair prepared for the most hot time of the year. But that doesn't mean to be with your ponies everytime. Sometimes I feel in the mood to change a little so I start to see which kind of hairstyles I can make. I've searched for some ideas that are very easy to make. As a putting some stars shaped pins on your hais, which looks amazing or putting a hairband rolled up in a semi-bun on the top of your head, two sided-rolled ponytails or even a total pulled up hair with a hairband letting some messy hair fall like it wasn't on purpose.

Which hairstyle do you like the  most?

I personally am using a starfish hairpin, which you can see me using it on my instagram account @andiemirandaa







Be a voice, not an echo
MBV

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive