,

Have a wonderful 2019!

5.1.19

So we are starting a new year, 2019! 

So many new experiences, adventures and challenges to live. 

First of all, I want to wish you the most incredible year with lots of good experiences, lots of love and self-growth, lots of new learnings and challenges.

Last year was a very challenging year for me. I've finished my thesis and my academic life, I've quitted my part-time job and  begun a new work, where I've met new amazing people. I've travelled to London. I've started to feel more like an adult and started to run my own money. I've learned to make choices, to think about my future and set more goals. 

"It's all about the goals we set for ourselves"

I've learned to be more organised, to trust in life and its guidance, I've learned the value of a good friendship. I got to know more about me and my relationship with others. I've learned to value myself more, to be more secure, more focused and more grateful. 


I've found things I like and things I don't like anymore, I've found new skills and developped my old ones. I've tried my best in every little moment and I don't think I regret anything. Simply, I've chosen to be happy in every moment of my life. 2019 will be my year, this 







Be a voice, not an echo

With love

AM

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive