,

#Girlbosses' readings

21.5.18

Sometimes I feel like giving up but I just can't because I remember all the things I've learned in the book Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso. Girl if you want to get truly inspired and motivated, it must come from within, but reading Girlboss helped me a lot! I will explain everything, first I just want you to capture your life in the future. Think how you wished it to be. Did you imagine? Now, imagine if it would be possible to happen. What would you be able to do to make it happen? Everything? Well, I'm sure you wouldn't do anything against your values. But would you be capable of sacrificing some things in order to achieve it? Some people wouldn't. That's why they don't get it. Because simply they don't take risks. 










Be a voice, not an echo
MBV

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive