Is it 24 hours a day enough? | #Barbieboss struggles

24.8.18

Nowadays, we have so much less time to live. We live in a society where everything is needed for yesterday, so it's easy to fall into stress and anxiety.

Right now, I'm really trying to learn has much as I can while I'm still young and fresh. Mostly, because I'm really excited about some courses I'm taking which subjects are super trendy and exciting. I'm learning about Digital Marketing, Wellness coaching and Innovation management. I'm taking those courses for self-development and carreer growth. Aside from that, I'm trying to absorb as much information as I can about business, management, finances, marketing, communication and coaching. I have also done a team management course before, so I'm really trying to combine all of those things I love into one to share with you bosses! That is going to be an amazing tool/bible for anyone who struggle with time consumption, stress and anxiety while working and studying at the same time.

I have so many projects going on that I can't wait to let them out. But one thing at the time.

I guess I have to make a priority list of what I'm doing first. Have you any suggestion for which theme do you want me to start? I have so much to share with you!





Be a voice, not an echo MBV

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive