,

PURPOSE OF LIFE

8.9.18

My goal is to be better than the day before. And that always should be the main goal of everyone. I just try to be more kind to people, more aware of what's in front of me, more useful, more productive and efficient and more inspired. It all resumes to a higher fulfillment as an human being.

People often get stressed when they have a lot of things to do. Well I take it as my advantage, because when I have a lot of stuff as humanly as possible to do, I tend to get more excited to have stuff done. It leads me to more productiveness which leads me to more ideas of how to be more efficient and ideas of projects I want to accomplish which leads to more inspiration, ending to form a cycle. I need to get my body and mind actives  in order to be mentally healthy.

When you learn that everything is connected, you realize there's no need to be in a low state of mind,

because what you find useless right now, it will be very useful for you in the future.

Learn to enjoy the process until you make it your own way. 


I'm learning so many things since I've finished my student years. I feel like I'm really applying what I've learned in so many ways I've never thought I'd do.

The hobbies you have are also important not only to define your personality, but also because you will find them useful as softskills at the job market.

Now I see that everything I've done makes sense, therefore follow your needs and interests and you will find your purpose of life.

That's my simple advice. But of course I have more.

Do you identify yourself with anything about this?

Do you want to hear more about this topic?












Be a voice, not an echo Miss BB

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive