How to get organized and get back to work

10.9.18


September for me always meant getting back to school, but now it's the first time that officially is not going to happen. I'm currently working, getting enough experience to leader a team. So I have to organize myself to get all my learnings done until then.

The best way to get organized for me is to have a planner and keep it up with it. It's not just have it to decor your desk. You actually need to use it. But if it's pretty, it's even more easier.

I usually choose a planner I like with the spaces to write down everything I need - anual, monthly and weekly calendar with space in blank to write what I need to do the next day. My trick is to write in pencil and then rewrite what you really accomplished at the end of the day.

I like to have my to do list right beside my weekly planner where I write down everything I need to get done for the week and then I write in day I'm actually going to do it. I also love to have my goals well defined. So I keep my montly goals at my notes and my weekly goals beside my weekly planner, in order to keep the focus. I think these are some very useful tips if you want to start to be more organized.

Do you have any more tips about planners?






Be a voice, not an echo Miss BB

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive