23º Bday | Filled with joy

13.7.17

I feel so very proud to be already 23 and with all the things I have done. I'm sure everyone should feel the same, but this is about me today. Because lately I've been so busy carrying on all th stuff that I need to do between work, master thesis, family and social life that I forgot to have time to myself. To think. To realise that everything that I've been through these times I should be thankful and most important proud of myself!

On my birthday, this year I woke up to finish my own cake that I intended to do in the way I dreammed about. It was a hell of a cake. I leave the photo here.





Then I went to have seafood lunch with my parents (that's why I love to have birthday on summer). We went to my grandma's to blow the candles of my first cake bought by my parents that was really good. Then I chilled a bit next to see and got home to prepare myself to my birthday dinner with my friends. As always the chosen restaurant had hamburgers and I had the most incredible one. The NOTHING PERSONAL ONE, Popolo in Santos. I leave the photo down below.




After dinner we got to the bar called NUMBER 5 and I had a great time! Thank you so much for all the presents and all the cherish in that day. My birthday wouldn't be so great without you. See you next year!



***Be a voice, not an echo*** Ass.: Andie Miranda

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive