Forget all the reasons. Just live!

22.4.18

I still wonder where to go sometimes. The right way could not be the right one for everyone. I still struggle with my needs and duties. I want to live not just to survive. I want to feel every pump of my heart. I want to live on the edge of you and me. Do things we couldn't ever imagine, but still it was all meant to be. I want to chase the divine and odd with you. I want to travel the world and cross all the bounderies. Do you want me as much I want freedom? I like being the owner of my thoughts and pursuit what makes me thrive. I want to dive in emotions. Create new ones. Forget all the reasons about me being here and you there. I want you safe and sound, but helpless and mercyful. Dying for having me in your arms. Begging for more. More adventures. More kisses and hugs. More f****. I want you bad, but it feels so good.





Miss Barbie Vanilla

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive