, , , , ,

Blue boutique Cascais

22.6.14

Hello BlueLovers, I apologize for my absense in the last months but it was necessary in order to concentrate 100% in one thing: blog or study hard. Well, now I hope I've passed my exams, I would like to pay more attentio to you, so I came here with a brand new space in Cascais that is going to let you amazed! It's like a castle rebuilt to receive guests and it works as an hostel! To add to this, the house was painted in all in blue so that it matches with nautical activities. Therefore, its name is Blue Boutique. The best part it's that it has affordable prices! It can allocate until 42 people and it has an incredible view on the sea. What a beautiful way to spend vacation in Cascais enjoying the land and the sea almost close to heaven...

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive