Harley Quinn | The mask of Halloween

22.11.16

I think I'm really urge to do something new. Something out of the box. That's when I decided to be Harley Quinn in Halloween this year. Dispite of being a little bit late, I couldn't let to share this with you. I prepared my costume the night before of 31 st October. And I thought that my pony tails were missing something. So the next day I added some colour. Made the make up more impressive and the clothes I wore I think fitted me perfectly. I put a black choker and some earrings of gemstone up in a wing shape in my ear. I liked so much this costume and felt so confortable in it that I think I'm going to use it often. Of course, it was the sensation of rebelness that made me feel like that. And it feels so good. Let's see if I let go outside the Harley Quinn in me this Carnival!



Blue Kisses!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Beijinhos azuis D' O blog que inspira e transpira energia para o dia-a-dia.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive