,

Look of the day | Happy day

8.2.15

Hello blue lovers!
Today I present to you my look of the day. These are a few pictures that I took when the sun was setting. So, due to the coldness that has been felt, you can guess the cold I was. But I needed to record this outfit which I absolutely adore. I have to say it has been my favourite Winterwear since I've bought this gorgeous boots I was looking for by decades! I like this leather jacket motorbike style which stands out of the whole look and I think it's a very important clothing in every girl's closet. So going back to basics: I am going crazy for Black, which means I am buying everything in black this season. I am like that: when I love a colour, my eyes goes straight to that colour, it's like a radar, I can't help it. Since I wear a lot of jeans, I have one to each day of the week, but I think these ones were the perfect choice, don't you think?
These pictures were taken in a historical local at Cascais' Market where you can see the tiles behind my back that ilustrates the antique époque in Cascais village. 
Hope you like it ;)

A.M


Number 10

                                     


















Leather jacket, Mango | Scarf, Primark | Jeans, Mo | Black shirt and blue sweater, New Yorker | Boots, Seaside | Sunglasses, H&M

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive