, ,

IKEA for house decorating

29.8.14

Hello BlueLovers, as you know (or you should know), I am an enormous lover of home decorating, since furniture, the scruture of a house, a living rooms, bedrooms (I love bed rooms), decoration for bathrooms (yes, it exists!) until planting on balconys, developing a particular taste on gardening. But still, I'm passionate for all in general! Do you know that unique feeling that is opening a box full of instructions that you have to follow? Yes, I'm going to do it tomorrow with my new office black chair. I need it one, so I went to IKEA to buy it. But since there's already in course the new exposition, I've taken to sneak around the new things. And there's really amazing decorating and useful products for my future home, yes I have to think of that. 
Now I'm waiting for the catalogue  2015 that is coming by September, but I couldn't wait so I had to go there and check it out. 


Um quarto moderno em azul e preto, com cama MALM em preto e roupeiro PAX com acabamento ultra-brilhante turquesa   Cama SVELVIK em preto com mesas de cabeceira HEMNES e colcha ALINA em cinzento escuro com capas de almofada

Sala com sofá de dois lugares e chaise longue com capa em cinzento escuro e mesa de centro em preto-castanho

Viva mais a sua casa

<ALT>


BigBlueKiss

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive