19.1.14



This is my world, blue, blue, blue
The sea is blue, there are blue eyes, the pools are blue, the water is blue, royalty has blue blood...
But from all hue of blue, there is one special - turquoise. Love it.
Even my car is blue! Can you believe it? Yes, it's true, but it's turquoise of course. My colour and I'm already known as the blue girl "Menina Azul" in portuguese. So cute. Dispite of the fact I have promised I'd change and give a try with other colour... Don't tell anybody but I've fallen in love last year with salmon or coral as you like!
It's so beautiful to wear when your tanned. I absolutely love it. Not making the turquoise jealous. :*
Blover

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive