,

I'm back

27.1.14

Hello bluelovers, I'm back from a retreat where I've charged my batteries and determined my taste concerning fashion and trends always with a personal blue taste. Ahah


Now I'm talking about all the little good things we have in life. Like apreciate the sun, take a walk in the sand, see a child's smile, feel the morning breeze and look at a beautiful sunrise. It's always good to travel to some place you never knew, experience new things, get out of the confort zone, find out another I. So let the wind go through your body, let shiver yourself like you never did. Cause it's time to enjoy life like it's a gift of being alive.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Recent posts

Blog Archive